Saturday, November 10, 2012

New York, New York...please FIRE BLOOMBERG!

New York City:

You do not need MICHAEL BLOOMBERG.

He's had a ban on outside donations of food to city shelters for the homeless since March 2012 (to monitor salt, fat, and fiber content)...and hasn't *rescinded* said ban in the wake of Hurricane Sandy the Superstorm.

He wants to promote breastfeeding...by forcing hospitals to monitor the use of baby formula by new mothers.

He has banned the sale of soft drinks above 16 oz. (Okay, that last one is petty. But so is Mikey.)

This man is a control freak and must be deprived of his drug of choice (power). I'm living here, in North Charleston, SC...but I fear this man in New York City, NY. (I have family living there, by the way.)

If New Yorkers don't elect someone other than Michael Bloomberg for NYC's mayor when his term is up, you really will have a *hell* of a town.

= = =

Incidentally: congratulations to President Obama on his victory. I didn't want him to win, but I couldn't support Romney either, so I sat this presidential election out.

CONGRESS: get to fucking work. NOW.

That's all I have for this year.

No comments: